Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with R&D and the engineering, sales, marketing and tech-support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The Senior Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering Software Engineering – Must
• MBA – an advantage
• Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Product Manager in Software Hardware Products company – Must
• Minimum of 2 years of Experience as a system engineer software engineer – Must
• Demonstrated experience in the AV market and products – an advantage
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both, English and Hebrew
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Must be able to travel 20% of the time